Transforming Communities Among the Nations
Sign up to Receive our Updates!
As a follow up to our Encounter Conference, we hosted a Q&A session to address questions such as the following:
- Manifestations – How do we understand the manifestations of what we saw? What do they mean? What does the presence of them, or the lack of them, in my life or in someone else mean? How do I know they’re of God (or if they’re fleshly or demonic)? Where is this in Scripture? How important are they?
- What does this mean for my own spirituality? Am I supposed to keep seeking them? What does this mean for my face time?
- What does this mean for Epicentre? Does this signal some sort of change in our church?
- When Robert was talking about face times and “drilling until you find the presence”, how do we stay balanced in this?
- Does being friends with the Holy Spirit mean we have to permanently shut down our minds?
Pastor John sharing some thoughts about moving forward from the Encounter conference.